Promotional banners Contest, earn up to 540 000 satoshi!
Published on Apr 19, 2018
We are launching our Promotional banners contest to make you earn up to 540 000 satoshi! Check the news to find out more!
In order to make a good promotion of our Faucet, for us or for all the users who want to get more referrals, we launch today a promotional banners contest!
How to participate?
Create original banners, animated or not, for one or more of the categories below :
- Leaderboard: 728 x 90 Leaderboard | 970 x 90 Super Leaderboard - Reward: 100 000 Satoshi!
- Banner: 234 x 60 Half Banner | 468 x 60 Banner - Reward: 90 000 Satoshi!
- Square: 125 x 125 Small Square | 200 x 200 Square | 250 x 250 Large Square - Reward: 80 000 Satoshi!
- Scraper: 120 x 600 Skyscraper | 160 x 600 Wide Skyscraper | 300 x 600 Half Page - Reward: 100 000 Satoshi!
- Rectangle: 180 x 150 Rectangle | 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle | 336 x 280 Large Rectangle - Reward: 90 000 Satoshi!
- Banner: 320 x 50 Mobile Banner | 320 x 100 Large Mobile Banner - Reward: 80 000 Satoshi!
Of course, animated banner should have more chances to win.
Send us your creation at [email protected] with subject "Promotional Banners Contest" and your ingame username.
For each category, a winner will be selected and will be rewarded in his website balance of the category's reward. Other banners can be selected and will be rewarded 10 000 Satoshi!
In order to validate your participation, you have to:
- Send us a creation of at least each format of the choosen category (e.g for category leaderboard, you have to send the 2 creations 728x90 and 970x90 to validate your participation).
- Send us your creations to the provided email [email protected] with the subject "Promotional Banners Contest" and your ingame username (don't forget it or you won't be rewarded).
Contest will end once winners of all the categories will have been selected. We will update this news with the current winners, so don't hesitate to consult it before.
If you have any question, you can talk about it in our main BitcoinTalk topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451172